Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our house

When I found out in January that I had to go to NYC for a couple of months Taylor and I were already under contract to buy a new townhouse. Luckily we had a really good real estate agent (my best big bro) who helped to make the process easy for us, even from the other side of the country. We ended up doing the closing from our apartment in NY, so when we came home we had a new place to live that we were seeing finished for the first time (it was new construction and Jeremy did the walk-through for us).

This is our kitchen, which is SO much better than our old kitchen at our apartment. The door you can see goes out onto our first deck. Upstairs is deck #2 outside of our bedroom. Why would any two people such as us need two decks you might ask? We're not sure, but we've got em. I am loving the space and the openness of our new home.





We have loved living here and pretending to be grown-ups who own our own place.













This is our guest/game room. As you can see we have got double-shot basketball set up in there. We have yet to set up our dart board and air hockey table. I took this picture from the top bunk of the bunk beds so if any of you ever want to stay with us this is what you have to look forward to :)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

New House?! I'm so jealous... Party at the Harrison's!!!!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

it looks way nice, Stac! How fun to be in new house! I love the game room and i love that it has bunk beds :)

Jeanine said...

I love your house! It is so cute! Your bro did a good job for you guys. Brothers are the best! I like the game room that is cool, and bunk beds are so much better than just a regular queen bed huh!

Laici said...

So, I definitely want to challenge you guys in all those games when I for sure stay with the next time I'm up there (provided you will let me of course!)Only one rule, no practicing, it's just not fair!

I love your house and I love that 10 years ago we were all learning to drive with your parents vehicles. Good ol' Jed and Candice, the less they know the better I'm sure! ;) Just kiddin guys, we were good, I swear!

Erin said...

Hey - cute place. Well, I'm adding your blog to my site - so let's be blog friends now.