Saturday, June 14, 2008

Manhattan Temple


We were lucky enough to go to the Manhattan Temple a couple of times while in NY. This temple looks so different on the outside than all of the other temples I've seen, but once you're inside it's exactly the same. Turns out the church is true everywhere you go. We loved NY and hope to be able to go back to visit soon.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Yay!!! So glad you're blogging. I'm sure your hamsters (or whatever they are) will bring plenty of excitement and good blogging material to your lives!

Jeremy said...

Stacy you rock, so glad you've joined us in the blogging world, one sister down and one to go- you can help bring Marilyn into the fold.

Jeanine said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited that you started a blog! I love being able to see what everyone is up to. I can't believe you got to work in New York! AWESOME! So I totally want to hear more about what you are up to, but I know that is a long post send me an email jeanine_parson@hotmail.com

Laici said...

WooHoo! I'm so glad you have a blog, since I apparently am not all that great at the email thing! Stace, you're a bigshot now huh! That's awesome that you worked in New York, I'm sure it was a blast. Hopefully you're loving your job back here in Utah. Hopefully I'll see you soon! Love ya!
P.S. I was remembering the other day how you were joking around with the customs guy in Mexico about Pedro in the trunk, and he really checked! Good times.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

stac!! What's up girl??? I'm glad you jumped the band wagon. That is so awesome that you're in NY. What a cool experience. I'm glad we can keep in better touch now!