Wednesday, June 18, 2008

20 Years Tag

20 Years Ago...
*I was so excited to start 1st grade in the fall
*I was spending every summer day at the swimming pool with Kisti-Jo and then enjoying delicious free snow cones
*I probably thought I was too cool to hang out with Noelle

10 Years Ago...
*I was letting all of my friends learn to drive with my parents’ vehicles
*I was dating Zeb
*I probably still thought I was a little too cool to hang out with Noelle

5 Years Ago...
*I was in Brazil on my mission
*I was understanding and speaking Portuguese for the most part
*I had finally figured out that Noelle was definitely cool enough to hang out with

3 Years Ago...
*I was living with the girls in Murray
*I was an education major at the U of U
*I was working at Whatcott, Barrett & Hagen

1 Year Ago...
*I got married!!!
*I graduated from the U with a degree in Economics
*I worked for Siegfried & Jensen

So far this year...
*I started a job with Goldman Sachs
*I worked in NYC for 10 weeks
*I bought a house (townhouse)

Yesterday...
*I worked all day
*I cleaned up Bella’s poop and pee all over my kitchen (dogsitting for Nicole)
*I watched the Celtics humiliate Kobe :)

Today...
*I worked all day
*I registered Taylor’s new truck
* I cleaned up Bella’s poop and pee all over my kitchen

Tomorrow...
*I will work all day
*I will go to the temple with Kacey and Joe (and Taylor of course)
*I will clean up Bella’s poop and pee all over my kitchen and then turn her over to Cassie for the remainder of Nicole’s vacation

In the next year...
*I will probably not have a kid but you never know
*I will figure out a way to live in Blanding
*I will talk Taylor into letting me get a dog

Now... I tag Laici, Jeanine, Cami, Dev and Paris (if anyone of you have already done this then obviously I don’t expect you to do it again)

2 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

Stace- it's Tiff, i'm way sad/mad that i'm not on your friend's list! UGH!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

i love reading these tags, way fun to go back!! I remember driving your parents' cars:) what kind of a dog is bella??