Nicole and Cassie came and visited me my first weekend in New York and thank goodness they did! I was missing Taylor a lot so it was so nice to have them there to keep me company. I had to work part of the time that they were there so they found their way around the city and then they showed me how to get around over the weekend. We did lots of fun stuff and I wished that they never had to leave. We went to the huge toy store, FAO Schwarz, and we got to play on the real BIG piano! On a side note, we also went there when my family came to visit and we saw John & Kate Plus 8! The whole family was doing a little toy shopping. SO CUTE! (If you've never seen or heard of their TLC reality show then you have no idea what I'm talking about right now)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
The BIG Piano
Nicole and Cassie came and visited me my first weekend in New York and thank goodness they did! I was missing Taylor a lot so it was so nice to have them there to keep me company. I had to work part of the time that they were there so they found their way around the city and then they showed me how to get around over the weekend. We did lots of fun stuff and I wished that they never had to leave. We went to the huge toy store, FAO Schwarz, and we got to play on the real BIG piano! On a side note, we also went there when my family came to visit and we saw John & Kate Plus 8! The whole family was doing a little toy shopping. SO CUTE! (If you've never seen or heard of their TLC reality show then you have no idea what I'm talking about right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment