Saturday, June 14, 2008

New York New York!


For my job with Goldman Sachs I had to spend about 10 weeks in New York City from the middle of January to the end of March for job training. It was such a great experience! I went out there alone and spent the first few weeks without Taylor. Then he came out in February and stayed for over 5 weeks. We had sooooooo much fun while we were there together. We had lots of visitors and it was so neat to be able to get the feel of living in downtown Manhattan without actually having to straight up move there. This is a picture of the apartment we stayed in. We were on the 32nd floor and we had an awesome view of the city. Taylor had to come back to Utah to go back to work and to move our stuff into our new house before the end of March so I spent the last 10 days by myself again. As fun as NY was it was great to come home.

No comments: