Thursday, June 19, 2008

BELLA



So we dog-sat Nicole's dog Bella for the last few days while Nicole has been in Asia with her folks and Mindy. Bella is in her terrible twos I think. She is a cute dog, but in this unfamiliar house she didn't quite know what to do with herself. We just barely traded custody with Cassie, who will keep Bella for the remainder of Nicole's trip. Taylor didn't want to get hair all over his suit so he is holding her away from him; deep down he loves her and wishes we could be her permanent parents.

4 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

oh she is way cute, Stac! That's good you and cass could come to a split custody agreement. I bet Nicole is missing her but hello, she's in aysia!! Way Jelous!!

The Bradshaws said...

Stacy!!!! Yay!!! I didn't know that you had a blog. I'm so happy, I don't too it tons, but I'm sure glad you're on it! And don't worry, you are totally still invited to come with us on our baby outings...it's nice to have extra help for the rugrats, and, we'll just plan to have our second the same time as your first so that they can be best buds...you are so not out of the loop. I seriously love you and totally want to see you for the 4th. Are you guys still wanting to do midnight madness?

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

I just read Tiff's blog. lol. You can have one of 'em. I have to be honest though, so you know what you're getting into...Taeg climbed on the counter, held a cantaloupe as high as he could over his head and dropped it off just to see what would happen. My dead sprint and baeball like slide was too little too late and Tripp lightly dusted the whole kitchen with bisquick! This all happened before 10. So I guess you can pick which one! :)

Cassie Purcell USU said...

Lies! They are all lies.;) JK