Monday, September 29, 2008

Colorado cabin - Labor Day

I'm trying to get caught up on my blogs so that I'm not always a month or two behind but for a little while longer I'll still be reporting old news.
My family has made it a tradition to go to the Colorado cabin over Labor Day weekend. This year every single one of us was there, which meant there were 15 adults, 11 1/2 kids and eight dogs; it was a serious zoo! But we had so much fun.



We went 4-wheeling


We rode horses



We ate food


We played games


Some read books and some watched 'Rella on iPod


We watched anxiously for bears (and saw none)


And we ate more food. We had so much fun :) This is a tradition I look forward to every year!

1 comment:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

fun fun! cute pics stace. Also, Kacey's insignificant six was way funny, so was taylors. Kacey should have a blog. i could see her being like seriously so blessed. ya know, having hundereds of followers. I should call her and tell her to do it.