1: I am doing this just because Stacy said that I wouldn't do it.
2: I was on the newspaper staff my senior year at West Jordan High. This is insignificant because we did not publish a single issue all year. In fact, I would show up 20 minutes late to class, stay for a half hour, and then leave to go "get quotes" for the paper.
3: After my mission, I basically took two months off... to play xbox. I got very into NCAA football. I created my own school with my friends as the players. And if they did not perform well in the game, I took it out on them in "real life". Yes... I am like an 11 year old boy.
4: When I WAS an 11 year old boy I would give play by play to basketball, football, baseball games... that I was playing in. (Honestly, I think this had stopped by the time I was 11. Not sure though.)
5: I hate cheese. HATE HATE HATE it. And it does hate me back a lot too.
6: I am about 75% deaf in my right ear. This is due to a syndrome called minears (spelling?) syndrome. Which is a kind of complicated thing to explain. But real quick, I have too much fluid in the inner ear on the right side, which causes ALL sorts of problems... namely, dizziness, nausea, passing out. It also forced me to make some drastic changes in my diet, mostly dropping my sodium intake to 1000-1500 mgs a day. My G-pa, who has a pacemaker can have 2000 a day!!! And the big one? No caffeine. Thats right! No more DEW!
I tag.... whoever.
2 comments:
good for you Tay, your first post, I'm so proud. I had no idea you were just like an 11 year old boy ;-)
I have to laugh about the NCAA football thing. And I am glad that you gave it up. Nick LOVES it. Obsession! But I love him for it still. I can't even tell you the number of hours he has longed on that thing. He has created so many teams and played so many seasons on that thing. And I swear he spends more time just creating their uniforms, their look and their names to get READY to play. We call it his mistress.
Post a Comment