Kacey does not have her own blog so I have tagged her and graciously offered to post her insignificant six on our blog. Here they are:
1. I neglect my feet. I probably wear flip flops 9 months out of the year (I hate shoes) and I never put lotion on them, or file them, nothing. I might paint my toenails, but the paint will undoubtedly either chip off, or grow out because I won’t ever touch it up.
2. I LOVE hot dogs. I could eat one at least every other day, if not every day. I love them prepared any way; boiled, fried, grilled, heated in the microwave, I can even eat them raw. It’s all just so delicious to me. My favorite is a camp fire dog with just miracle whip on the bun.
3. I wish I could rap. I don’t want to make a career out of it or anything, but I wish I had the skills like that boy on “Drill Bit Taylor” does.
4. take full advantage of being the baby (and favorite) of the family. We all know there are certain perks that come along with being the baby, and I do not hesitate to partake in the blessings that are given. J
5. I play dirty in sports, especially against boys. As soon as I know I’m not better than the person I’m playing I will take as many little cheap shots as I can. I try to act like I’m just being aggressive but secretly I know I’m being out-played and I want to try to even things up a bit.
6. I talk to my fish like he’s a person. When I come downstairs in the morning I always go to his bowl and talk about my day, and then when I get home at night I go to his bowl (unless I’m rushing to pee, which happens a lot) and say hello. So maybe he can’t hear me, but he at least knows I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment