Six insignificant things about me:
1. I am obsessed with keeping my fingernails clean. I am constantly checking them and washing my hands intensely with a lot of soap under the nails to make sure they’re clean. I hate hate hate grungy, dirty nails on myself and others. I cut my nails really often, probably because they feel cleaner when they’re super short.
2. I cannot set foot in a bathroom with bare feet. I wear flip flops into the bathroom at all times. It completely grosses me out to step into a bathroom with bare feet, ESPECIALLY if there’s even a drop of water on the floor. Even if it’s my own bathroom and I just cleaned it thoroughly I will not go in without flip flops. On a related note I can shower in tub showers with bare feet, but if it’s just a shower without the tub for some reason I have to shower with flip flops on.
3. I LOVE to cook! If I had all the time and money in the world I would cook three meals a day, plus desserts. I love to try new recipes and even more than that I love to make up my own recipes and see how they turn out.
4. I can fall asleep any time anywhere. This is a Lyman trait that I think we’re all a bit proud of and we loathe at the same time; we’re very tired people. I fall asleep during 90% of the movies that I watch. That includes in the theatre, at home, at someone else’s house, middle of the day, evening, sitting up, laying down etc.
5. Up until last month I had zero desire to read the Twilight series. For some reason, one day in August, I decided out of nowhere that I would read the first book just to see what all the fuss was about. I immediately got hooked of course and I read all four books really quickly to catch up to the rest of the world. I loved them of course!
6. I am always cold. I spend probably 90% of my life with goose bumps. I wear long-sleeved shirts and sweaters to work in July and August. At home I’m almost always wrapped up in a blanket. I’m only comfortable when normal people are much too warm.
I tag Taylor (even though he probably won’t do it) Noelle, Kristi, Heather, Marilyn, Erin, Mom, Dad, Dawn, Bryan, Kera, Paris and Kace (she doesn't have a blog but she can post her 6 on mine)
3 comments:
That was funny stace. I had no idea you were so into cooking! That's awesome!! I think it's way funny that you won't go into your own bathroom without flipflops:)!
Ha ha, this is so fun. I think your number two is hilarious! Flip flops in your own bathroom?! Makes me laugh.
great! now I have to participate!
Post a Comment