The winning pumpkin - Napoleon
I have to admit, he looks pretty cool. The winning team got their template online...not as original as ours but whatever. Notice the pocket with the tots, the chapstick and the "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt. The team sits right next to us so when next Friday rolls around and we have to see them in their jeans all day it's going to hurt especially bad.
I have to admit, he looks pretty cool. The winning team got their template online...not as original as ours but whatever. Notice the pocket with the tots, the chapstick and the "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt. The team sits right next to us so when next Friday rolls around and we have to see them in their jeans all day it's going to hurt especially bad.
Some of the other pumpkins. The one on the far right is the CEO of our company. In real life it looked better than in this picture. It was very easy to tell who it was supposed to be.
Maybe I should try to transfer to the team that carved this pumpkin - they obviously have their priorities straight!
For Valentine's Day this year Taylor drew me a picture of a coffee table that he planned to make for me, which I was very excited about of course. Since we were in NY at the time he wasn't able to start right away. When we got back he got started on it and worked during his breaks and sometimes he would stay late to work on it. Well he finished it on my Birthday and I absolutely love how it turned out! He designed it and made it from start to finish; I was incredibly impressed!
Uncle Tay helping the kids :) We couldn't get Kolton to do pumpkins with us - party pooper!
The above video is what Addi and Oakley did for a large part of the weekend. They fell more times than I can count, they ran into each other and doors but never once did I see one of them cry because of it...hey, whatever keeps them happy and busy!
1 comment:
Wow, you guys did an awesome job with the pumpkins. I thought yours should've won.
I would like to mention you are chicken for actually not carving pumpkins. But a good chicken cause that would've been a disaster.
Post a Comment