Sunday, April 11, 2010

Calling all foodies

I have started a new blog. If you spend any time in the kitchen, whether you like to cook or not, then check it out here What's for Dinner?. I love cooking but I usually hate deciding what to make for dinner/events, so my vision is that a bunch of us can post delicious recipes and help each other out with ideas of yummy things to make. If you would like to be a contributor to the blog and I didn't already send you an invitation, send me your email address and I'll add you.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

I love this idea! Thanks. The girls in my family started doing a blog where we post our 2 week (sometimes weekly) menus and its been really nice. You can pull it up and see what others are making for ideas, recipes etc. It helps people make their dinner menus and is making dinners so much easier

Tiffany P. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.