We threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Kera the other day. She is going to have a little girl in a couple of months. The shower was at Noelle's house and she made the whole thing so cute. Below are a couple of pictures from the shower.
Earlier in the day, before the shower, we (my mom, sisters and sisters-in-law) got together for one of our monthly food storage prep days. This day we made freezer jam. We made jam for hours at Heather's house and she was a great teacher. We ended up with around 100 pints of jam - DELICIOUS! We try to get together once a month for these little classes. I've missed a couple of times because I've had to work and last month I forgot to take pictures of Marilyn's gardening class. Other classes have included bread-making and canning. I may be forgetting one or two...but we've been doing it for a few months and I already feel much more prepared for whatever disaster might come our way.
Next up is the Easter egg coloring from last month. We invited Nicole, Kace, Cass and their boys over. We had some yummy pizza and then we had fun coloring the eggs (mostly the girls had fun). We weren't able to pull Osiris away from the game he was watching on TV and we barely pulled Taylor and Joe away long enough to color a couple of eggs.
The next pictures are quite old. A couple of months ago we went snowmobiling in Idaho with Taylor's dad and Megan, Jared and kids. The snow was great and we had lots of fun!
Lastly, these next pictures are also quite old. A couple/few months ago Taylor went to some UFC fights with my bros and bros-in-law so the girls decided we should get together for a very girly girls' night. Noelle had all the fixins to make sure we did lots of stuff we wouldn't do with the boys around. We made good smelling bath salts and salt scrubs. We ate LOTS of goodies and we watched a chick flick. It was a lovely girls' night in
5 comments:
It's about damn time you post something new! Keep up the good work!
Man, you guys are livin it up! Easter Eggs, Bath Salts, Baby Showers ;) It honestly does look like a lot of fun! In fact, I'll bet you are out having a fun adventure right now with Taylor, Kacey and Joe.... Oh wait, I KNOW you are. Keep us posted:) Maybe I'll call soon, seems like we should chat it up.
I'm glad you decided to posturize:) I love that you guys get together to do the food storage thing. I think I need to start a group like that in blanding. I wish I was there coloring eggs with you guys!! luvya
One thing Stacy forgot to mention was that, even though I only colored a few eggs, my ti died ones were the best!!!
Fun...I love the once a month food storage thing...I guess if a big catastrophe happens, we'll just have to come down to your house. :) I need to be better about food storge, makes it easier when you do fun family stuff to get it ready! I love your family, they're great. Oh, and I'm sure that your ti-died eggs were the best.
Post a Comment