Sunday, April 5, 2009
MEXICO
Ok so I'm about a month late in finally getting this post done but hopefully the saying "better late than never" is true in this case. Last month Taylor and I went on a cruise with my parents and Jeremy and Kristi. We had SO much fun and maybe the reason that I haven't blogged about it yet is because I was so sad to be back but I am finally starting to accept that I am stuck in the real world. We boarded the ship in L.A. and headed down to Mexico. If you want a play by play of the trip you can go to Kristi's and my mom's blogs. I'm going to throw in a few details right now and then just attach a bunch of pictures (in no particular order). We made stops in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. We did a very good variety of things in the different ports and we also had so much fun on the boat. We saw whales, dolphins, seals etc. We took dance lessons. We went to comedy shows and we ate SO MUCH GOOD FOOD! We took naps, read books and we even worked out a little on the ship track and in the gym. Kristi, my mom and I even did a yoga class. Taylor, Jeremy and my dad went to some golf seminars and they're positive that they now have what it takes to make the PGA tour (well, at least Jeremy and Taylor are...my dad slept through the class he went to). We went down a bunch of zip lines in the Sierra Madre mountains, where we also rappelled, hiked and rode mules. We spent time on multiple beaches and of course we shopped. We had such a great time and we can't wait to go on our next cruise (hopefully soon)!







































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
man stace that looks like SO much fun! I'm so Jelous! I love all the pictures. I'm so hoping to make it to Bear lake this year. r u going?
YAY! I have been waiting for this post forever :) That looks like a blast! Ziplining, repelling, tropical plants and the ocean, all with family! What more could you want? Real life sucks compared to that!
Holy cow this is amazing! I want to go too! Is that donkey sitting on the bench with you? I couldn't figure that picture out. Ha ha.
Oh my land Stace, that trip looks like it was so much fun!! I would love to go on a cruise. Someday! I am feeling sorry for myself too facing reality right now. Last year at this time Me and Tay were headed to Hawaii. Right now I am stuck at home being 7 1/2 months pregnant!Yuck. I love all the pics!So fun. PS- get in all the vacations you can before you have kids! You either don't get to go, or when you do, you just miss them tons!!!
You have great pics! It might have been worth a whole year's salary to get them ey? :) I am glad you had fun, you guys are super cute.
Oh man...that looked like sooo much fun! You held some cool animals! I'm glad you've been back for awhile, that way I don't have to worry about you having swine flu! :) Love ya, hope to see ya soon.
Post a Comment