So this post is a little late but since I've got nothing else of interest to add to the blog I'll blog about our New Year's festivities. We spent New Year's Eve at Noelle and Trent's house with a bunch of my siblings and a few friends. My nieces and nephews kept things lively and interesting as usual. And there was WAY too much delicious food; I think I ate enough to last me all of 2009.

Elmo kept everyone entertained with his story-telling.

Addi and Livvy - the cutest little cousin BFFs ever

Cohen - this little man never stops and he is SO dang smart and silly.

Addi and Taylor rocking out

Logi rockin' the drums

This is shortly before midnight. Taylor and Logan are such good buddies and they fell asleep watching Shrek 3. Kristi and I were watching people play Rock Band at this point, too lazy/tired to get off our own butts and play. I barely kept my eyes open until midnight...
Happy New Year everyone!!!
1 comment:
Well, props to you for a least being awake at midnight. Last thing I remember is asking J at 11:52 if he was going to kiss me at midnight and he said he would if I was awake. Needless to say I don't remember any kind of kiss. ha ha. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment