This post is coming from the middle of nowhere, which is also the center of the universe...Blanding. Taylor and I decided to come down for the weekend for a little bit of Lyman time. We talked Noelle, Maxon and Scout into coming down with us so we've been having a lot of fun. Below are my feet, Noelle's, my mom's and Camryn's. We glitter painted our toes blue for the big game tomorrow. Don't mind that it's more of a periwinkle blue than cougar blue, it's the closest we could get. Kristi's out to dinner with Jeremy tonight but I'm sure we'll get her toes glittery before tomorrow afternoon. We love Blanding!
And yes, we realize we have creepy huge gaps between the big toe and the second toe...don't judge us for it.
Glitterin it up
Our favorite part about coming to Blanding is playing with the kids. Taylor and Logan are good buddies.
It's very hard to get a smiling picture of Camryn, but look how pretty she is when you can somehow trick her into smiling in front of a camera.
Taylor and Josh looking very excited. Josh is getting all ready for his mission to France; he leaves in January.
This was a couple of nights ago. We got free tickets to the Jazz game - we never turn down free anything. This was the second game we've gone to this season, we love Jazz games.
At a family dinner at Jeremy and Heather's last month. I just think this picture is so cute - Kolton reading to Maxon with Jensen looking on.
3 comments:
Love the toes and the spirit!
It was so good to see you and hang out yesterday stace! It's been too long! Sorry about the game:(. So i'm wondering what you thought about the movie.
Nice to catch up! I wish I could have had glitter toes too. Next time! I love that Taylor loves the kids so much. He's going to make a great dad! (not that you are going to be a dad soon but sometime in the future!!)
Post a Comment