I was tagged by Cami...enjoy!
8 tv shows I love to watch
1. The Office
2. The Hills
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Friends reruns...til the day I die
5. Private Practice
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Ace of Cakes
8. Big Bang Theory
sadly I could add a few more but I'll leave it at 8
Favorite 8 restaurants
1. Old Spaghetti Factory
2. P.F. Chang's
3. Texas Roadhouse Grill
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. Red Robin
6. Crown Burger
7. The Olive Garden
8. Wingers
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Taylor and I went to the BYU game...GO COUGS!
2. We went to the mall and did a little shopping :)
3. I cleaned my house
4. I introduced Taylor to Ernie's Sports Deli in Orem...I hadn't eaten there in years and I LOVE their sandwiches
5. I went to the gym
6. I watched multiple college football games while Taylor rubbed my feet...good husband!
7. Paid bills
8. Watched Friends reruns
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. The next two months...I love the holidays!
2. Having a kid...hopefully soon-ish
3. Moving to Blanding some day
4. Having long hair again some day
5. The BYU-Utah football game
6. Deron Williams finally being able to play
7. Taylor finishing school some day
8. Going snowmobiling with my cute husband
8 things on my wish list
1. Like Cami, I wish for new bedding
2. I wish Taylor would never pass out again
3. I wish for a lot of new clothes
4. I wish I got a huge raise at the end of the year
5. I wish Taylor got a huge raise at the end of the year too
6. I wish that this winter would be half as long as last winter
7. I wish that gas would keep getting lower and lower, or at least stay where it's at right now
8. I wish that Taylor liked cheese
8 people I tag
1. Mom
2. Marilyn
3. Kristi
4. Heather
5. Noelle
6. Kera
7. Matt (I don't think he'll do it but I'm out of people to tag)
8. Jeremy J or Jeremy R (ditto)
4 comments:
Love the new look!;) And I'm glad to see you like Big Bang Theory now! Tell everyone you know so it doesn't get cancelled!
Oh Stace, I miss you...what's this about Taylor passing out? I feel like I don't even know you anymore lol. So, when are we getting together again??? Oh, and those were some SWEET pumpkins at work!
When I heared that Trylor did't like cheese I was a little concerned:)! I know how much you like squeaky cheese Stace!! Remember when we stopped @ that cheese factory in Beaver??? YUM!! Friends was and always will be the best series EVER!! The office is really good and it does a little something for me but Friends still is the highest ranking in my book:)! Maybe we should look for a 2 for 1 special on bedding:)
that's taylor rather than trylor:) Geez, I should have slowed down a little writing that. lol
Post a Comment