Saturday, August 2, 2008

MEMORIES

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or more) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

9 comments:

bryan said...

i remember the time i asked about you guys getting a hamster and how really hamsters were rats, or at least rodents. and you said yeah... that sometimes they grossed you out, and other times they were cute. that's a nice story.

Jeremy said...

OK, so I remember a time that you and I were sitting in your room in the basement, I was home from college and we told each other ALL the guys we had kissed- you had just had your first kiss- I won't post who. Anyways, I really hadn't kissed that many boys considering I was away at college and free to do whatever but to your 14 year old mind I was a serious player, I also remember you being very proud of certain people and less proud of others.

Anonymous said...

The first time I met you, you had long, thick, reddish-dark brown hair. It was the first time since I had cut my hair that I regretted it. I also remember thinking that you and Deco had the same weird sense of humor that I've come to love.

Noelle said...

ha, I was totally in on that conversation in your room in the basement with Kristi. Little innocent me was still VL haha I can't decide which memory to post so I'll say 2.. The first of which was our booty shaking contest, which I totally kicked yours and Kacey's butts (probably because I was really the only one who participated). The second was the night we ladeled (spelling?).

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Oh Stace, so many options and so little space! How about when you kissed Levi by your shed! Or when you had to buy me 20 bucks worth of jewelry because I kissed someone before i said I would. (now I don't remeber if it was Jon or Tye hahah). Or I could mention when we pranked whose-it and told her she won a bike and then later mailed her like 40 quarters and told her the bike was lost! hahhaha! How about when we followed that bus to bluff!!! Or when we went to farmington to the bb tourney and you forgot to put shoes on!!! hahaha! -k- this could go on a while, i'll stop there but probably leave some more comments later!

The Bradshaws said...

Oh Stace, where do I begin...so many good memories. There's always the red truck that I learned to drive with and almost killed people doing it. I remember when you'd sit in front of me in Pinncock's Algebra class with your hair dripping wet. Our 'congruent' hand gesture, flipping the drumsticks at the exact same time to try and be like each other, our weird crush on Mrs. Taylor's son, Grandma Clessa's salsa, sharing your salad with you in the cafeteria and loving that ranch and the eggs, okay, I could probably go on forever, so I'll stop now..but we've defintely had a LOT of good times!

Tyrel said...

Longhorn Shlonghorns!

Leslie Redd said...

Hey its Leslie. I will never forget volleyball tryouts when you and I were just flying around the gym with one finger across our eyebrows (making a unibrow) and one finger with the #1 up and just mocking that chick from Moab!!!

Kacey and Joe said...

I remember meeting you, and having a chubbier Casey catch a watersnake for us. I remember when I visited you in Provo and got the hiccups and you kept trying to take pictures of me upside down on the chair with no pants on. Of course I also remember laughing my face off probably every day that we lived together.