Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good News Minute

So every week in Relief Society before the lesson is started it is always asked if anyone has any good news from the prior week to share with everyone. My good news minute to share with all of you is the following: For the last couple of months our CD with our wedding pictures has been lost. I still can't even begin to imagine where it could be and I know we've had it since we moved into this place. Anyway, I have torn the house apart up and down multiple times looking for the CD. I kept thinking I needed to call Shutterbugz Photography to see how much it would cost for me to get a new copy but I kept putting that off because I was certain that they would charge a lot and I didn't want to pay for something that I knew I already had. Well I finally bit the bullet and just called them. Now for the good news... It was free. The dude said that they charge nothing for a new copy! I called at about 10:00 a.m. and by 1:00 p.m. I had my new copy of all of our wedding day pictures! I was so happy. Anyway, so now I have added a bunch of pictures to our anniversary post from July if anyone has any interest in scrolling down to check them out :)

3 comments:

Jeanine said...

I love the wedding pictures. I thought your reception in Blanding was super cute! I was so glad that I got to come before I had Sadie and left and everything.

bryan said...

You're having a baby!!

taylor & marci black family said...

Stace,

Way CUTE pictures! I was so sad I missed your wedding. It is so fun to be able to see the pics. You looked so good!!!! I love ya lots!

Marci