Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One year, going on forever...













Sunday was mine and Taylor's one year anniversary. We left Blanding on Saturday and headed to Manti where we stayed at the Manti House Inn B&B, which is right next to the beautiful Manti temple where we got married!




















We ate dinner at the bed and breakfast and had some amazing chocolate fondue with lots of delicious treats to dip in it. We then went for a little walk up around the temple. It was so cool to be there with Taylor one year later.

















The next morning we slept in, had breakfast and watched Hitch (yeah, real romantic I know). Then we headed for Park City. We spent the afternoon shopping, which is always great! Then we went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. All I can say is that it definitely lived up to my high expectations! My food was sooooo good and Taylor really liked his too. After dinner we had to come home and back to the real world.

I am so thankful for my life with Taylor. He is the best husband in the world! He has made me laugh every day that I've known him. He is so thoughtful and I literally want to be with him every minute of every day. The last year has been the happiest and funnest year of my life. I look forward to many many more years like the last.

5 comments:

Jeanine said...

I am so glad that you got to spend the time together. It is so nice to have that time just the two of you. Tell Taylor good job in the 5k! YEah!

Bev said...

Hey!! What a gorgeous dress! And a fun wedding cake! I'm so glad you're still happy after one year!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

That was sweet stace! You guys make a great couple, congratulations on your first year! it goes by fast, doesn't it? I'm so glad i got to see you for a minute on the fourth!

Heats said...

You made it! Everyone says the first year is the hardest and it gets easier from there. (Apparently they didn't marry a Lyman!) Love you guys!

Heats said...

You made it! Everyone says the first year is the hardest and it gets easier from there. (Apparently they didn't marry a Lyman!) Love you guys!