So a couple of big events have happened in the world of Palmer since my post yesterday so I thought I should put them out into the blogging universe. The first big thing was that she slept 8.5 hours last night! 8.5 people! After multiple 3 and 4 hour sleep nights lately that was such a lovely blessing! I'm not naive enough to believe that it will happen every night from now on but at least now I know it's possible and that we're moving in the right direction.
The next big thing was that Palmer rolled over tonight. I had her down for tummy time and she had been happily playing for a decent amount of time. Then she started to kind of get mad and I told her I was going to leave her for a few minutes to see if she would get mad enough to push herself over. She half-heartedly pushed herself up on her side a couple of times and then just kind of laid her head down and acted like she was resigned to the idea of staying on her belly. Then out of nowhere she pushed herself up and over as if she'd done it 100 times. I started screaming and clapping my hands and I think she didn't know what to think of the whole thing cause she just stared at me with wide curious eyes. Taylor was home so he jumped down on the floor by us and started giving her loves too. Needless to say, it was a very exciting moment in the Harrison household. We love our little Palmer girl!
2 comments:
What a cute story. I still get so excited and cheer every time Camilla manages to roll over. At this points she is starting to expect applause. I'm glad Plamer is doing so well. Babies are fun.
Palmer***
Post a Comment