Monday, February 14, 2011

The Bump

Ok, this is for Tyrel. I hadn't really decided if I was going to take bump pictures to document this pregnancy, but I've read a few times that I will regret it if I don't (I don't really know if that's true, but better safe than sorry I guess). Then Tyrel asked for a bump pic so I decided I'd better just do it.

19 Weeks


I'm 19 weeks along now and I feel like every week of this pregnancy goes faster and faster. I may not feel like that once I'm huge and uncomfortable, but for right now I'm just enjoying the experience. For the most part I've been feeling decent. I haven't been vomiting the last couple of weeks, although there has been a few times when I've come real close. I have gained a couple of pounds so that is good. We will FINALLY find out the gender a week from tomorrow. I feel like my stomach has started to grow noticeably bigger every day. I can still wear my regular pre-pregnancy clothes, but sometimes they feel a little too tight for comfort. I'm entering the awkward phase where I'm going to have to use safety pins and hair elastics to expand the waist of my pants/skirts until I'm really big enough for maternity clothes. I haven't felt the baby move yet, but I'm expecting it any day and I'm super excited for that!
We are so dang excited to meet this little baby in five months! I know our lives will never be the same and I just hope we're ready to give the baby everything he/she needs.

4 comments:

Tyrel said...

well thank you! It is so cute. But its more like what my tummy loks like after I eat Thanksgiving. :) Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Jeanine said...

YAY! So cute! You look great! If you haven't bought any of the bella bands, they are great! Target carries their own brand that is awesome. (its just a band of spandex-like material that you put over your pants and don't have to do them up) They are soo nice when you hit the awkaward stage and nothing fits right. And then when your belly gets heavy it holds it up and takes some of the pressure off. Happy Pregnancy!!

Dawn said...

You are so small! I am so jealous! I think the belly band may need to be retired in a couple weeks and I will need to break down and buy real full blown maturity pants in a few weeks! I'm crossing my fingers for a girl - that way the little ones can be besties!

Nicole & Trent said...

Hurry, don't find out what it is. Hurry, let it be a surprise. Hurry, have twins!!!