As promised we had a lovely Super Bowl party last week. It was so much fun to have so many friends here and we were so glad that so many people came. The outcome of the game may not have been what most of us were hoping for but it was still a great day.

Before anyone showed up it was nice and calm - Taylor was switching between basketball and football pre-game.

People slowly started showing up. Here's Joe and Brandon hanging out.

Then all at once it seemed that everyone showed up and that's when the party really started.

The spread... Everyone brought so much deliciousness. I bet we all gained some serious poundage and we still barely made a dent in the food. Thanks to everyone who came and helped to make it a fun day!
5 comments:
How fun! I wish we would have been up that way to join you all.
Way more fun than the "party" we went to. Wish we could have come :(
That was one fun party...I just love my friends! I wish we could get together every weekend, we really need to do it more. Loved it...oh, and I haven't tried the breadsticks yet, I'm a little scared, but I will get around to it, when I find all the weird ingrediants :)
how fun stace! I wish so bad we coulda been there. The spread looks awesome, I knew you guys would do it up good:)
It really was a blast. So glad we could be up there for it. Are you going on your cruise soon?
Post a Comment