Saturday, December 20, 2014

2014


I think this post will mostly end up being pictures. This is just my weak attempt at recapping our year and saving some awesome pics of my peeps. 
Our year centered around Palmer and getting ready for Brock to join our family. We also got licensed to do foster care. We had a very cute 13 year old girl live with us for a little over five months. It was a challenge and a great experience. We plan to stay licensed, but we don't intend to take in any foster kids for a little while since we're adjusting to being a family of four. 
This was at our annual Lyman family trip. My parents rented a huge awesome house at Bear Lake in March and we all had a blast!



Mexico!

4th of July cuties :). This was the second year in a row that Noelle and I got the same clothes for our girls on the 4th without planning it. 
Palmer's third birthday. This girl LOVES balloons and would have been fine if that was her only present. 
Palmer loves mud and puddles. We couldn't say no to her playing in the gutter river on this rainy day. 

Palmer doesn't love the pool, but I'm hoping this next summer will be more fun for her. She's a timid careful soul. 
Palmer and Vanessa don't see each other often but they sure do love it when they do!
This girl LOVES her grandparents! When she gets up in the morning she usually tries to put on some shoes and sneak out the door to go to my parents' house before we can catch her. 
Telluride in September 
The day we were supposed to have our lawn seeded it POURED crazy rain for like four days straight leading up to it and after. We still seeded and the grass didn't come in so great. Hopefully we can get it to fill in this spring. 
Taylor did the Dirty Dash again this year with a bunch of my family. I opted out since I was large and in charge. Palmer and I watched the start and finish of the race and hung out with Nicole and her girls in between :)
Zoo with all the Perkins (Taylor's mom's side of fam) crew in August. 

We went golfing with Taylor a few times this summer. Palmer loved it. I liked hanging in the cart and eating snacks. 



I made this quilt!



This girl really knows how to accessorize. 


The one and only time we've mowed our crappy lawn. The grass in front is quite a bit better than this. 
 
Brock will get his own post soon. 

Thanksgiving with my family is more about the desserts than anything else :)

Christmas was tons of fun with this munchkin this year. 

No comments: