I decided I needed to do a little post dedicated to Palmer's cute sleeping ways. Like I've said before, I think everything she does is the cutest in the world, including how she sleeps. She is a good little sleeper and is on a pretty good schedule these days. She loves her crib and loves to play in it before and after her naps. 90% of the time she goes down without any fuss. Every once in a while she'll fuss for a minute or two, but then I think she remembers that she actually loves her alone time in her crib.
Sorry for the darkness/fuzziness of the pictures. I couldn't turn on the light or use flash for these pictures.

This picture is for all of you people who think she's not growing and that she's just a little scrawny thing. Check out those thighs! So. Dang. Cute.

She insists on sticking her feet through the slats of the crib. She falls asleep like this quite often. When she wakes up and we go to get her out of her crib she always has her feet through the slats and is just laying there playing with Violet.

She usually sleeps with Violet either over her face or under it. She LOVES Violet's tag. As she's falling asleep she runs her fingers over the tag over and over and over. Sometimes she puts the tag up to her cheek and just rubs her finger against it over and over. So super sweet. I had put her down just a few minutes before this picture was taken. When I left her room, her head was where her feet are, but I guess she decided she would sleep more comfortably if she rotated 180 degrees. Also her feet are sticking through the slats at the end of the crib, but I took the picture too closely to see that. We never know what direction she'll be facing when we go to get her out of her crib.

Another thing she has started to do recently is to suck on her binky upside down. You can't see the picture super well, but her binky is upside down. It's pretty common for us to find her like this. She used to flip over onto her belly and then get really mad about it after playing for awhile (she seems to think she can't flip herself back over while in her crib). But just recently she's started sleeping on her belly most of the time. It's much more common for her to sleep on her stomach than her back these days.
I love my sleepy little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment