The 4th of July in Blanding this year was fabulous as always. All of my sisters were there and we had a lot of fun. We swam at the dam, ran a 5k, watched the awesome parade, played a little volleyball, ate lots of good food, and watched the famous Blanding fireworks show (seriously it's awesome). It was a really fun weekend. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is no better place to spend the 4th of July than in Blanding. Unfortunately I only took one picture. The picture below is of Taylor after the 5k and before the parade. He passed out and took a little nap on Logan's bed.
Last month we also had our annual Bear Lake trip up at Tyrel's in-laws' cabin. It was SO much fun. More of our friends were able to come this year so it was a serious zoo with all the people (especially all the kids), but in this case it truly was "the more the merrier". There were very close to 30 of us counting the kids. The whole weekend was great. We ate a TON of good food and junk. We spent a lot of time on Noelle and Trent's boat. We reminisced about good times. Kacey and Joe won the coveted moose/squirrel egg so they will proudly display it for the next year. This is such a fun tradition and I'm already looking forward to next year!
2 comments:
Oh Stace, I'm sure glad you were as slow as me getting your post up about Bear Lake...it was so fun though, I got a smile on my face just looking at your blog. Unitl next year! Good times!!!
Taylor & Stacy -
I'm so happy that we could find your blog!
We are also setting up a blog for the Harrison Family and are hoping to get lots of input from the cousins - we just don't have your email address to send you an invite - will you shoot us your email address (clar.law@aggiemail.usu.edu) so that we can get you invited?
Cheers!
Nate & Clarissa
Post a Comment